Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: 10KI Embassy Request  (Read 11346 times)

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
10KI Embassy Request
« on: November 02, 2015, 07:42:38 AM »
Region: 10000 Islands
Regional Forum: http://10000islands.proboards.com
Regional Population: 1,766
About: The 10000 Islands, NS' largest UCR, is a region dedicated to defending others and having fun. As our WFE says, the 10000 Islands are a picturesque archipelago of islands renowned for our white-sand beaches and blue-green waves. This region is not only a prosperous center of culture & trade, but also a well-armed defense territory. We are home to TITO, the Ten thousand Islands Treaty Organization and have over 2300 successful missions to date.

Discuss, etc.

Offline The Church of Satan

• Citizen
  • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
Re: 10KI Embassy Request
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 01:32:39 PM »
Despite my dislike of Grub and his policies regarding the citizens, the community is full of good people. I support the embassy request and believe it should be accepted.

Potential clients should PM/Query/Telegram

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 02:30:22 PM »
 :bow: :glory: :bow: :bow:

sure why not

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 05:00:32 PM »

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Red Mones

• Citizen-Initiator
  • Minister of Corruption
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 07:01:14 PM »
Sure, another person to have beer with. :drunks:

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 12:14:58 AM »
This is a joke right?

These jokers are perhaps the laziest, fickle assholes to work with.

Hell fucking no. Didn't they refuse to help us liberate Lazarus despite being 'supportive'. Then like one volunteer showed up once. I'm not voting for their flakey bullshit.

They might as well be neutral even though they fly their banner of Fenderness because they're so fucking passive.

Fuck them.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 12:22:13 AM by St Oz »

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 01:10:14 AM »
annnd...it started  :clap:

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 01:13:33 AM »
This is a joke right?

Hell fucking no. Didn't they refuse to help us liberate Lazarus despite being 'supportive'. Then like one volunteer showed up once. I'm not voting for their flakey bullshit.

They might as well be neutral even though they fly their banner of Fenderness because they're so fucking passive.

Fuck them.
I will do you the favor of attributing this post to your drunkenness instead of your idiocy >_>

10KI were, far and away, the largest provider of troops to the liberation of Lazarus. Grub repeatedly cleared his RMB and asked all active WA regional members to move to Lazarus (in addition to the normal TITO deployment)

-edit- "around a hundred [troops]" is what the semi-official record states, without tracking specific numbers
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:27:45 AM by Dyr Nasad »

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 03:10:46 AM »
This is a joke right?

Fuck them.
I will do you the favor of attributing this post to your drunkenness instead of your idiocy >_>

10KI were, far and away, the largest provider of troops to the liberation of Lazarus. Grub repeatedly cleared his RMB and asked all active WA regional members to move to Lazarus (in addition to the normal TITO deployment)

-edit- "around a hundred [troops]" is what the semi-official record states, without tracking specific numbers

ARe you trying to make me giggle? Because those fucks weren't anywhere to be found. So fuck them. I was there, and so I actually know this time.

Offline Of The US

• Citizen-Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 03:11:52 AM »
I'm against it.
To hold the universe, one must unclench their fist.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 03:26:17 AM »
http://www.nationstates.net/page=display_region_rmb/region=10000_islands?start=68800
and it continues on the next page

Your presence notwithstanding, you know very little. While in a region where we share the title of citizen with the likes of Funk and Elu, I cannot say that I did "a lot" in this particular Lazarene mission, but I was certainly more involved than you were (and aside from my actions, I am certainly knowledgeable about it)

I'm against it.
Why? :P

I can't be the only one amused that we apparently meet 10KI's purity standards now... but they don't meet ours?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:29:04 AM by Dyr Nasad »

Offline Of The US

• Citizen-Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2015, 03:36:11 AM »
http://www.nationstates.net/page=display_region_rmb/region=10000_islands?start=68800
and it continues on the next page

Your presence notwithstanding, you know very little. While in a region where we share the title of citizen with the likes of Funk and Elu, I cannot say that I did "a lot" in this particular Lazarene mission, but I was certainly more involved than you were (and aside from my actions, I am certainly knowledgeable about it)

I'm against it.

I can't be the only one amused that we apparently meet 10KI's purity standards now... but they don't meet ours?

I don't recall very many good interactions with them in the past.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2015, 03:54:36 AM »
I'm against it.

Is that few interactions overall, or a presence of negative interactions?

If the former - they have been friendly, but without much communication (no embassy) overall we are going to have few interactions

If the latter - when? :P 10KI has changed over the years (as we have)

Offline Of The US

• Citizen-Sergeant
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2015, 03:58:22 AM »
I'm against it.

Is that few interactions overall, or a presence of negative interactions?

If the former - they have been friendly, but without much communication (no embassy) overall we are going to have few interactions

If the latter - when? :P 10KI has changed over the years (as we have)

I recall several interactions that were not very good, a long time ago yes, but still.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2015, 04:16:53 AM »
I recall several interactions that were not very good, a long time ago yes, but still.
Their regional culture, particularly in terms of inter-regional relations, has changed dramatically