Taijitu World Building > Planning Room

The Myrorian Crusade (1120) OOC

(1/2) > >>

Prydania:
This idea involves Catholic (Christian, basically) Prydania going on a crusade to convert the Myrorians and their Ozian lords in the 12th century. Obviously those posters/nations will be involved, but I want to let everyone know that it's open to them if they'd like to play a character from any of the factions represented in the narrative.

Eluvatar:
Ooh.

I will think about this :)

Prydania:
Sweet :D

Myroria:
I just posted a bit. I plan to write a character who goes off to fight against whoever needs to be fought against after urging from some spectral members of her extended family.

Eluvatar:

--- Quote from: wiki ---The Royal Confederacy of Eluvatar was formed in 1243 as a confederation of six independent Dunedain states: Romenna, Meneltarma, Eldalondei, Anor, and Ilium.
--- End quote ---

At this time Minos was an island ruled by a number of noble houses, only symbolically united.

Eluvatar, while not actually politically united, did have some limited shared institutions. Specifically, a generation or two earlier an agreement had been made to have a common Church, following generations of priestly efforts to institute rules of war and diplomatic conduct. Some of these efforts have even had an impact in Minos, which has a closely related form of Eruvism at this time.

Will think of more to add soon, hopefully :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version