Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: The Megatridimensional Order 1983 Economic Summit - OOC  (Read 7033 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: The Megatridimensional Order 1983 Economic Summit - OOC
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 09:32:01 PM »
Wasn't sure whether or not to write the Prime Minister's dialogue. If you don't want to do several one-line dialogue posts, I can either write his dialogue in an edit to my post or we could collaborate on a post. I'm also fine with doing it post-by-post, if you prefer. Up to you!
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 09:36:33 PM »
Oh I thought we were to imply/show our "interest in economic alignment" in our post, rather than have an actual dialogue with the PM.  Then I presumed he was going to make a post summing up his interpretations and the lead into the next event/day, like his post did on after we all arrived.  I might have to rewrite my intended post if this was not the goal.
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 09:39:07 PM »
That might have been the intention! I'm not really sure.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 09:43:52 PM »
Now that I think about it, it could go both ways.  I am not good at creating smooth dialogue, so I could keep my post as intended.  You're pretty good at the dialogue thing so you two could still do that.

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 02:08:55 AM »
My original intent was that you all could write the PM's dialog - he's not trying to be slick or coy or anything.  I have no problem with him being imperfect or making a mis-step or whatever, so I figure as long as the convo gives me a bit of insight into how open you all are (or are not) to an economic partnership, I have no problem with handing over the puppet strings.

And Bustos' idea to go a non-conversational route would work just as well.  I'll come in after everyone gives me the info and somehow cobble it together.

I think one line back and forth would be a little harder to pull off and probably draw it out to where everyone (me included) might lose interest.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 02:17:35 AM »
I'll edit my post tonight, then.

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 10:53:02 PM »
"Son, I doubt you even know yourself yet. But I'd be happy to watch you drink yourself into a stupor as you try to find him!"

:clap:

FYI, I'm going to try to have the next part up in the next couple days if anyone else wants to post in the meantime.  :)

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 12:52:53 AM »
Yeah I liked his response too. 

:wine:   <-- the Chairperson       :keke:

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 05:02:27 AM »
...such a good read...that post made me laugh and broke my heart at the same time...very good writing sir.

my folo up post will pale in comparison... 

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2015, 05:27:40 AM »
Oh my wow. I'm torn on the direction to take my response. We may demand all factions to have a delegation present.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »
...such a good read...that post made me laugh and broke my heart at the same time...very good writing sir.

Thanks!  You contributed some great ideas, though - stuff I wouldn't have thought of like the Spec Ops team, etc.  Looking forward to see where this goes!

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 01:15:43 PM »
Oh my wow. I'm torn on the direction to take my response. We may demand all factions to have a delegation present.

Oh that's not an option I would have thought of! Essentially questioning the legitimacy of the faction that won...

Remember though that two of the factions joined forces to defeat the third (The Ascendancy), but it could be that the less powerful winning faction didn't get its fair share of the spoils/power, and they might leap at the chance your stance would provide.  My thought is also that we had a treaty with the Ascendancy, which they obviously just broke, so such a demand might give me the opportunity to show some spine, rather than all the modest grovelling my nation has done thus far! :D :D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:17:53 PM by bigbaldben »

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 01:36:20 PM »
Excellent post! We haven't had a real terrorist attack RP in years! ;)

I'll be sure to respond tonight.

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 10:31:01 PM »
Yay!  Someone is staying!

Thanks Letonna, nice post.   :drunks:

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 12:58:53 PM »
I will be withdrawing my delegation, but I still plan to be involved with the events happening, if that's possible!