Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Taijitu Greater War  (Read 13537 times)

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
Re: Taijitu Greater War
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2015, 06:29:10 PM »
1944:  Rykkova completely blindsides Eluvatar, Myroria and St. Oz in a three pronged attack.

What is Rykkova's motivation to invade and why invade 3 countries at once?

Hmm...dunno.  Might be better to invade one and have the other two help that one?  As far as Rykkova's motivation to make a pact with the MTO et.al. I was kind of hoping Gulliver could take that on.  I tried to be purposefully vague in some places to allow writers to give their nation whatever voice they wished.

What are Eluvataran, Myorian, and Ozian relations like pre 1944?  Would Elu/Myro help Oz or vice versa if attacked?

Yah good question. If so, might be better to have Rykkova attack just one.

Edit:
Occupied by Rykkova's surprise attacks, the colonies of Resdayna (Myroria), Vazhuvir (Oz) and Nova Letonna fall. 

So Rykkova not only hits the mainland countries but their colonies as well?  All at the same time?

No, Markoser captures the colonies while the North is busy fighting off Rykkovia.

Edit 2:
1945:
  MTO finally makes headway into Funkadelia, but Markoser pulls out their remaining forces steam north towards Bustos and Letonna.

Does Markoser attack me?

He never gets there, being cut off from Northern forces steaming south once that Rykkovia thing gets taken care of.  I threw your nation in there in case you ever came back. :-D

But like I said, I don't think we're married to the time line (especially not in Kentucky). We just need to agree on a general direction.  I think it should change as we go along and things develop, or something doesn't make sense.

Offline Omsarim

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2015, 04:28:39 AM »
I'm debating if I would want Omsarim to actually get involved in this war.   Maybe they should just sit it out and sell weapons to both sides?  Who dominates the area near them?
Your friendly neighborhood third-tier mostly developed tropic country.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2015, 06:19:43 AM »
I'm debating if I would want Omsarim to actually get involved in this war.   Maybe they should just sit it out and sell weapons to both sides?  Who dominates the area near them?
The conflict nearest you is the Khemish/Jutensan front.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Omsarim

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2015, 09:31:06 PM »
Is Omsarim more likely to have its neutrality respected in this scenario, or to be occupied by one of the other nations?

Offline AwesomeSaucer

• Citizen
  • Anyone who's Google's friend is my friend!
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2015, 09:43:10 PM »
Is Omsarim more likely to have its neutrality respected in this scenario, or to be occupied by one of the other nations?
I would think they would respect your neutrality.  :)
--
Sincerely,

Former Citizen-Liaison of Taijitu,

Evan C.

Offline Omsarim

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2015, 10:04:28 PM »
I would think they would respect your neutrality.  :)
And then of course, when the war is nearing its conclusion and it's obvious who is going to win, Omsarim joins the side of the winner and declares war on the loser (like all those countries that declared war on Germany in 1944/1945).

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2015, 02:45:08 AM »
Neutrality would not be respected.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Omsarim

« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2015, 04:55:35 AM »
Neutrality would not be respected.
I guess I need to pick a side then. At the time, Omsarim is an independent and (fairly) democratic Republic if that helps.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2015, 07:05:06 AM »
They might if they see an advantage in it or if u are too strong to make it worth invading. Like Sweden. Germany didn't invade Sweden because they would lose more invading and occupying it then simply just trading with them. The Silver Republic of Keras is a neutral protectorate of Ozia, but Kerasan neutrality will not be respected as the city-state's location is too important to ignore.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2015, 05:53:28 PM »
My next post will show forces moving into Ogbuni, but focus will be tensions within the Megatrine government as the three factions begin to emerge. 

I was hoping for an official Funkadelia response, but we can move on without it.  It's pretty obvious they would deny the allegations and denounce the attack.   Everyone OK for the next installment?  Or should we wait for Funk? Or, since we're not actually on Funk soil yet, can we go ahead and have the Funkadelia response later?

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2015, 10:03:42 PM »
I'd say, keep moving the RP along.

Nice propaganda poster.   :drunks:
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2015, 12:34:39 AM »
I was hoping for an official Funkadelia response, but we can move on without it.  It's pretty obvious they would deny the allegations and denounce the attack.   Everyone OK for the next installment?  Or should we wait for Funk? Or, since we're not actually on Funk soil yet, can we go ahead and have the Funkadelia response later?
Thank you for waiting. I've been really busy between working 40 hours and also going to school. I have tomorrow and the next day off so I will probably respond one of those days. Sorry for the delay.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2015, 12:36:05 AM »
RE: Poster - Agreed! It was truly baller.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2015, 10:37:06 AM »
Thank you for waiting. I've been really busy between working 40 hours and also going to school. I have tomorrow and the next day off so I will probably respond one of those days. Sorry for the delay.

Awesome!

Offline Solclquial

• Citizen
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2015, 10:01:58 AM »
In my last post, Panago member Luntian finds a cache of documents "revealing the bright and stark insignia of an unknown entity". I've planned for this entity to be hostile to the FMEotP and its allies, and be either multi-national, terrorist, backed by enemy nations or a mix of the three. This will serve as a sort of primary antagonist to the Panago sub-plot I'm tying with the RP.

Any takers?

"I do not care how brave a president is; I do not care how many medals he may wear. I do not care how well trained his guards may be. If he violates the will of the people, he shall be eliminated." - Ferdinand Marcos