Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us develop the University into a world-class school, and the centerpiece of Taijituan culture!

Author Topic: Pax Imperium  (Read 15328 times)

Offline Validus

Re: Pax Imperium
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2007, 10:02:21 PM »
To the Nations of the PI.

The government of Validus is willing to offer Military Assistance in the ongoing Campaign in Canada. We have 389,000 Soldiers, Sailors, Aircrew, and Marines in our Regular Force, along with a Primary Reserve of near equal size.

Our Intelligence shows that the their may be a new front opening in that war and as long as your views are aligned with ours, we are willing to assist. With an expeditionary Force.

~Thanato

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2007, 10:37:03 PM »
To: Validus

Though you are not a PI member, the Greater Canadian Empire finds you one of our most trustworthy friends. We will accept your offer of troops in case of a second front, and we thank you and we are in your debt.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Validus

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2007, 04:02:19 AM »
Validus can muster an expeditionary force of 120,000 to open up a second front on Dysanii by landing a force of Marines and droping a Force of Soldiers along the coast. This force can be boalstered by other member nations being landed after the initial Valideen Force.

As stated this will only happen if a Dysanii Front is opened.

~Thanato

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2007, 04:12:48 AM »
Good, thank you. I will be sending the PI soldiers home as soon as the war is over. They deserve a rest. My only soldiers not doing anything are the soldiers on the now extinct Ontarion Front. they are resting and will be prepared to fight any Dysanii incursion quickly. The IC Front is almost done and the Manitoban Front is still quiet. So I will be able to have soldiers to fight against the Dysanii army. I currently have the Reserves preparing defenses in case of an attack. If a Dysanii Front opens up, we will be ready. I will have the First Shock Army and the Fifth Army to lead the opening phases of my defense. Your marines and soldiers will be a great deal of help against a Dysanii attack.
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2007, 11:55:16 PM »
It has come to my attention that several nations, including New Delfos, are starting operations of questionable intent. I recommend all PI nations increase their readyness status in case of an incursion on the peace and stability of the region.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2007, 01:47:00 AM »
From the Ipod of Loyan

Pass by PRL's Representative to Pax Imperium

My fellow colleague has inform me your concern regarding our recent activities. On behalf of IPO, I assure you that these activities pose no threat to any PI members. In fact, I can say that these activities are in the interest of the PI and the mission of world peace. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 01:48:51 AM by Loyan »
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Feniexia

« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »
OOC: Feniexia will join the Dysaniian war later; I just want to get the "Tower 12"-RP done before...

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2007, 04:00:29 AM »
The Loyanese government pledges to the support the Canadian government with supplies and weapons against the intentional and unjustified attack by Dysanii. All military production will be subsidized and directed for use by the military forces of PI and Canada. Heaven bless us with victory!
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2007, 07:46:39 PM »
Myroria recognizes the independence of Gallipoli-China and any future independence call of Ozia, and calls for Pax Imperium to do the same and condemn the barbaric bounty placed by the Xyraeli government.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2007, 11:46:33 PM »
His Imperial Majesty's government recognizes the independence of both the Gallipoli and the Ozian states. We call for the Empire of Xyrael to withdraw all military and police forces from these two sovereign territories.
-Duke of Suffolk, Stephen Fletcher, Ambassador to the Pax Imperium on behalf of His Imperial Majesty's Government
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 08:44:56 PM by Inglo-Scotia »

Offline Novus_Parco

• Presidente Michele d'Annunzio
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2007, 08:44:01 PM »
The Republic of Novus Parco recognizes the independence of the Gallipoli and Ozian states, and condemns the Empire of Xyrael for their crimes against humanity.
-Giovanni Starace, Novus Parcian ambassador to PI

Offline Xyrael

• The Haradrim Empire - Submit to your new God.
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2007, 06:40:15 AM »
ooc: if you don't want to spam this thread, create a thread in Treaty & Organizations called PI - Xyrael Debate or something.

ic: Perhaps Novus Parco and the rest of Pax Imperium would entertain the Emperor by stating which human rights the Empire has violated. The Emperor feeds his people. The Emperor pays his people. The Emperor provides housing and water for his people. The Emperor respects the dignity of his people. All that the Emperor asks in return is that his subjects adhere to his laws. Those laws being: pay taxes, adhere to security measures, do not own a weapon, work if able. Is the Emperor, in his divine wisdom, thus commiting atrocities by ignoring his subjects basic human rights? If not, then what has the Emperor done to the Gallipoli and Ozian people to incur their wrath? The Emperor has placed a bounty on the head of the Iseltov family for treason. Iseltov has used biological agents to murder 3 million citizens. Iseltov's family disgraced the Emperor by turning their back on his benevolence, for they only acheived their power through his grace. So at what point does one mans Right to Life become more important than 3 million men, women, and childrens?
I have become, again and again.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »
Myrorian response:

In the Myrorian constitution, taxes are defined as stealing and taking away the right to bear arms a danger on personal liberty. Since these are only recognized by our nation, we will respond that any region, gathered that is holds a plebiscite or otherwise gets a majority of the population on their side, has a right to secede. As you see, we only declared the price on the heads of Iseltov's family as cruel and unusual punishment. The acts committed by Iseltov are atrocious and we will not oppose the death penalty on him.

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »
Lord Suffolk presented a document to his fellow PI ambassadors.
"Let this document, the Declaration of the Corlu General Strike, and for the Independence of Gelibolu, earse any doubt of the Xyraeli government's human rights abuses."

Declaration of the Corlu General Strike, and for the Independence of Gelibolu
The Davet 'in Isciler

The Davet 'in Isciler, organizer and representative of the people of Gelibolu, wishes to take this opportunity to explain the grievences that this people has developed against the Xyraeli imperial administration.  This document is not meant to be a petition to the Xyraelis to change their methods, for any such consessions may be all too easily rescinded.  It is a statement of how they have failed, and how they always will fail, to satisfy the needs of the people of this country, and why this country must forge its own way in the region.  Nor is it a document preaching racial or religious hatred, for this is not a national or regligious revolt, though there are certainly elements of national and religious oppression present in the Xyraeli imperial system.  As shown by its beginning in the industrial town of Corlu, this strike and revolt is of the isciler, of the masses of workers finally tired of all they have been put through.

The abuses of the Xyraeli imperial administration have been many and varied, and only a few of their offenses are enumerated below.  These offenses are simply the most egregious of the lot, as any comprehensive list would stretch longer than the kilometers of roadway in Istanbul.  The paper it would be printed on would sink any ship out of Marmara Eregli.  The mills of Corlu would wear out their presses printing such a list.  Their abuses include:

• A plundering of the land, meant to serve their own economy and with the natural consequence of depriving eight million people of the resources of their land, and of the products of their hands;
  • Profiteering at the expense of the workers, which has led to unsafe workplaces in which many are killed each year;
  • Restrictions on freedom of movement by means of ID cards, curfews, and military checkpoints;
  • Restrictions on privacy by similar means;
  • Suppression of native political parties, including the Davet 'in Isciler, with the object of taming the people politically to the wiles of the Xyraeli imperial family;
  • Active State support for the Illuminist religion, and punishment for outspoken proponents of other religions;
  • And finally, an unwarrented military assault on the people of Istanbul, causing many deaths and the wanton destruction of people's homes and livelyhoods.

It is in protest of these abuses that the Davet 'in Isciler has called this general strike in Corlu, and that the people of Corlu have responded.  The strike will not end until our demands, for full and complete independence from the Empire of Xyrael, and the recognition of our independence by the family of nations, have been met.  For this moment the people of this city and the Davet representing them do not take recourse to armed violence, but we stand ever vigilant to defend ourselves if threatened.

We encourage other Districts, towns, and cities of Gelibolu to follow the example of the people of Corlu, and call on them to join us in our struggle for a democratic, Councilist republic, the highest principle of which shall be: from each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Offline Geradin

• The Geradin Empire's military insignia and soldier
« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2007, 04:21:55 AM »
Hello, seems late, but wanting to join the Pax Imperium, i am kind of far away but i am willign to commit full military resource and loyal ally by the side. Do i have to do anythign to join Pax Imperium?
The Peace is War, therefore we fight

The Freedom is Slavery, therefore we work

The Strength is Ignorance, therefore we follow
-These quotes got nothing to do with Geradin Empire's policy! Please note that

Economic Left/Right: -3.38Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00                        
The Proud Nation of Geradin Empire