Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Play forum games in an offensive way, like those of the anti-junta resistance!

Author Topic: Pax Caterva Bellum  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Union

• Loyalty to Self, Liberty to All
Pax Caterva Bellum
« on: December 23, 2007, 02:52:39 AM »
Pax Imperium

Defense Technologies Pool

I suggest that our Alliance set up a pool where members can submit military designs or blueprints to allow their allies mutual access to these technologies. This pool will increase the overall defense and offense potential of the Pax Imperium, as well as reinforce trust among members. The pool will be completely voluntary, as I understand some of our members are sensitive towards compromise of their military tech.

To add to this, members making use of their co-members' designs may not on any circumstances, export or transfer designs (both data or manufactured products related to the design) to any non-PI nation(s). It is also suggested that only long term members of the PI be able to access this pool, as new members may not yet have gain our trust for access.

ooc: Please do not spam. That means you Delfos. Rant in the OOC, that's what it's for.

Loyan Tribuo

C-803 Anti-Ship Missile

S-300PMU2 Surface to Air Defense System

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Greater Canadian Empire Tribuo

The Greater Canadian Empire and the Imperial Federation will like to add this to the pool. We will add more in time.

The A8 Tiger I tank is one, if not, the most powerful tank on earth. This thing can fire twice the distance of a M1 Abrams, a Challenger, T-90, or a Leopard 2 tank with a special rocket propelled round and is more heavily armored making it a heavy tank. The Tiger has been called the "Comfort Tank" because it is one of the most comfortable tanks to operate. This was the tank that led the assualt of the Dysaniian lines in the Spring Offensive and is currently being used by the Confederate Army to fight off the DS invaders in the ongoing South Continental Wars.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Libertarian Monarchy of Myroria Tribuo

Myroria submits the long-secret replacement to the Hum-vee, the ULTRA AP:

(Note the photograph. This is a real truck in production now.)

The dome-shaped top will aid in deflecting bullets, and RPGs won't do as much damage as they would on an unfortified Hum-vee. In addition, it could act as a primitive roll-cage if the vehicle flips. The Myrorian Stock Car Racing Federation (Ugh, I feel hick just admitting I have this) has added some helpful safety features designed for their racers.

By the way, if any IPO nation besides those in PI use this...Someone's gonna pay. And if we don't like you, we might throw you and Delfians into the Novrith Canals together. You know, the bond of brotherhood.
"Deception, Intelligence, Method, Execution, and Exploitation."