Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Long live the Glorious Revolution!

Author Topic: The shape of things to come.  (Read 3429 times)

Offline The G Rebellion

• Your favourite Taiji.
  • Founders
  • TGR
Re: The shape of things to come.
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 07:13:18 PM »
I can vouch for that, I very rarely see him on MSN.

Offline Baltija

• Baltija
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 07:41:54 PM »
If you say so, forgive me. I tought you still have grudge against me after our argument.

Offline Xyrael

• The Haradrim Empire - Submit to your new God.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 08:11:24 AM »
 :) Good to see the people fighting for what is there's.

Hail SD! Hail Taijitu!
I have become, again and again.

Offline Flemingovia

• Official Taijitu Minister of Apathy
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 08:22:23 AM »
ay Senor,

A number of people have talked and hinted about the high principles and values that were aspired to in the lexicon, and which the founders have brought to this region in the hope of seeing them realised.

For the benefit of myself and others, maybe, who were not a part of the Lexicon, what would you say those values were, and how would you hope to see them fostered?

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 01:16:53 PM »

The values of Taijitu closely to what we had been told The Lexicon was about.......

Freedom to play the game how you see fit. Meaning, we also will be "neutral" capable of both raiding and defending. We will have friends on both ends of the spectrum. Invading at times, and never failing to defend an ally when possible.

Freedom of speech. We have an edge on this, using an SMF forum, as we do not have to adhere to the InvisionFree ToS. SMF is software, not a host. Therefore *we* decide what is acceptable and what is not. We plan on allowing freedom of speech as much as possible, short of flaming and blatant offensive behaviour.

Equality-We are all equal here. The Founders are serving an initial role as the government, to help get things set up. That's about it. We will seek positions within the government the same way that a new player off of the feeders will. If we do not care for a delegates policies, we'll simply challenge them in the next election, or seek impeachement in the case of misconduct. But not matter what we do, it will be within the laws of our region.

Community- We will be, and are, more than just an NS region, we're a community. We are going to foster that in as many ways as possible. We want people to feel accepted regardless of NS leanings, or RL beliefs and views.

Respect- Very simple, treat others the way you want to be treated. This is perhaps our highest value of all, if you follow this, than everything else kinda falls into place.

All in all, the values of Taijitu can be summed up in one word........

Freedom!