Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Failure to participate in Daily Poll may result in being found guilty of enjoyment malcompliance.

Author Topic: Black Sun, Blood Moon: Turmoil within the shift of the galactic age.  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
In the Catacombs: far beneath the city...

The somber faced collection of fastidious Librarian's in ancient archaic garb sat in stillness awaiting someone of higher Purity to begin the meeting. This Honor and Duty fell to Librarian Lafferiere' for hers was blood almost untainted since the times of record. Her indigo eyes shone with fanatical zeal though her face was the typical unreadable expression common to the Most Pure. She looked over those assembled and felt the unity of their souls. She adressed them in lyrical tones, "Librarians we all know why we are gathered here on this day as it was foretold to us that we must choose on this day our will for the Age ahead by He the Most Pure. I know there has been some Discord among we the Song of Knowledge on where we shall take ourselves in this new time. Some of you I know believe that we must bring our blood into the other races of the world, gifting our soul and Purity to these flesh beings. Know this path of Compassion is righteous but fraught with peril, for our People to be spread so thin it would endanger we for they. I believe we should send some of the blood on this path but it should not be our focus. How sing you Librarians?"

The collective buzzed and hummed with a song which resounded of approval with little discord.

She nodded. "So shall it be written. Now onto the Gaeanist experiments, have we sung on their soul? Nay some would claim much but we shall have Librarian Renaude give us his account on these experiments..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carcossa Harbor: dock 52

A sudden explosion rocks the cool night, slaves working the nightshift duck for cover as Soldiers pour in to investigate.
Someone was stirring up the hornets nest...

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai: