Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Be vigilant: Anticitoyens could be behind any corner.

Author Topic: New Delfos Football Association  (Read 2799 times)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
New Delfos Football Association
« on: April 08, 2015, 07:25:57 PM »
OOC: I intend to keep regular updates and Delphic League score charts. I will also be updating the 2007 graphics of my football clubs.

After a struggling 74 minutes Delfingrado's spearhead was able to score in a brilliant counter-attack play. Litar FC is now already thinking of next match and it's an important since they'll face Boyengrado Star at their homefield.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: New Delfos Football Association
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 11:26:52 PM »

Player celebrating the only goal of the math
Boyengrado Star 1 - 0 Litar FC
Moderator "Litar's bad results keep adding up, what do you think about the score?"
Ex-player of Litar "I think Litar FC was lucky for not suffering many more goals, they did try a few times but they had so much trouble keeping the ball out of their half, Boyen's stars were missing a lot of chances."
"Do you think the team of Boyengrado Star is in good shape for the game against Sbbasburg United?"
Ex-player of SbbasUnited "SbbasUnited has been playing really well and, if BoyenStar plays as bad as they played against Litar they won't stand a chance."
"Still, both teams are disputing the first place of the Delphic League, will BoyenStar be able to adapt?"
Ex-player of Boyengrado Star "They thought this game would be easy, they were probably thinking ahead on the game against Sbbasburg United, and didn't think Litar could fight this hard, I'm sure they will change their pace in the next match."

Offline Hendrix

• Broken we're Damned, United we stand
Re: New Delfos Football Association
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 12:52:54 PM »
Sounds good, I might do the same.