Taijitu World Building > Modern Era Fiction

[MicroRP] Satellite Shenanigans (2015)

(1/4) > >>

bigbaldben:
Welcome! This is a Taijitu Role Play. Anyone can post, and all posts should be IN CHARACTER (besides this one).  This is a MicroRP, which means no more than a paragraph per post (roughly 4 sentences).  Please introduce yourself at the beginning of your nation's first post in the thread.

--------------------------------

*******THIS IS A VIDEO CONFERENCE********

-------------------------------

Karson Vitmueller, Ambassador, Republic of Megatridimensional Order

"Thanks everyone for calling in.  I will forgo formalities in order to respect everyone's time and get right to the point. 

One of our satellites in orbit around Taijitu has gone missing.  It has either been destroyed or stolen, as none of our other satellites can find any trace of it since we first lost communications.  Since things don't just disappear, our assumption is that one of our Taijitu nations has stolen it.  Confess now, acknowledge your mistake, and the Order will go easy on you."

AwesomeSaucer:
Jason Jason, Ambassador of the True Democracy of Phoenixia

Wasn't us; I can promise that.  The TDP government has been funding a considerable amount into CAoS' new GPS technologies.  After all, they need it to properly work their new IoT concepts that seem to be a big rage these days.  All of our satellites are in perfect working order.

St Oz:
Aelin Demid, Ambassador from the Divine People's Republic of Ozia

A screen showing the purple flag of St. Oz substitutes a video feed from the Ozian line. The People's Foreign Policy Bureau has yet to modernize the technology of the Megatrine Consulate.

"Jumping to conclusions from the Megatrines, I'm as shocked as seeing snow fall in winter. Maybe nobody stole your satellite, but it is your engineers deflecting blame. Do you have any evidence of theft or destruction other than a missing signal?"

bigbaldben:
Karson Vitmueller, Ambassador, Republic of Megatridimensional Order

Vitmueller nods slightly in agreement.

"As the esteemed ambassador of Ozia has pointed out, and as the esteemed ambassador of Phoenixia has proven, it  apparently doesn't take advanced technology to track your satellites.  Our remaining satellites, with our hyper advanced magical technology called..." (Vitmueller makes quotes sign with his fingers) "videocameras... allow us to actually see things visually.  Our satellite is gone.  Also, we received this anonymous transition via our secure channels.  And I quote, *ahem...*"

WE GOT UR SATELLITE, SO SUCK IT!"

AwesomeSaucer:
Jason Jason

Can you pull up some live footage of what's going on?  We never know whether they could take another satellite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version