Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: [Micro RP] Artistic Endeavors (A university RP)  (Read 5864 times)

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
  • Ezekiel 25:17
    • Basically a Sports Show
Re: [Micro RP] Artistic Endeavors (A university RP)
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 07:19:21 AM »
He shot a grin at Anya before finishing his mango wine, pushing the slight feeling of light lightheadedness to the back of his mind. He held his glass out a bit as he eyed the green Ozian gin bottle.

"I've heard that can be pretty rough" he said, nodding in the bottle's direction.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 06:11:30 PM »
Aerem agreed, mint would be lovely, but she couldn't be bothered to look for it in the forest preserve or at some local U-PICK garden. She hardly knew what it looked like, green leaves and smells like toothpaste?

She inflated her cheeks and buzzed her lips to let the air out, "Only Gaea knows. I thought about writing a book about optimum the building height and street width to keep blonde hair light reflections out of my eyes. But in all seriousness, I have no idea. Maybe I'll make some flying garden, concrete masterpiece to be a school for socially disadvantaged children in Ozia, otherwise just called a school in Ozia."

She poured herself a glass while the others only considered taking a drink, "It's just like water after three to four sips or drinks."

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 12:58:22 AM »
Anya blushed as Tobias smiled at her. The green gin bottle caught her eye as well. A piece of her wanted to challenge Aerem and match her drink for drink. Centuries of rivalry or more accurately fierce competition between Kerasans and Ozians had been a thing of the past. Anya herself was a quarter Ozian on her father's side, and considered Ozi'pol a second home to her. These days, Ozia and Keras rivalries were more playful and either involved sports or drinking. She worked up the courage and in fluent Ozian with a bit of the southerner posh accent that came with being Kerasan she asked for a drink. She winked at Tobias. "Come on Tobias, just another drink?"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:44:15 AM by Keras »
Article II: The Legislative

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

"YES WE CAN!" Barack Obama 2007

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 04:49:54 AM »
"Would love to" he said with a wide smile, pouring another drink for Anya before pouring one himself. He chuckled a bit. He looked over at the Ozian. "Not used to blonde hair, eh?" he asked, running his hand through his own. He didn't know much about Ozians, beyond what was common knowledge. Prydanian custom was to leave them to their own affairs. Still, the alcohol was making a bit bolder. And prodding an Ozian could be fun. In a teasing sort of way.

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 04:58:05 AM »
Tobias turned back to Anya.
"An Ozian and a Keran. I think I ought to stop now" he motioned towards his glass. "But what would be the fun in that?"

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »
"A flying school?!" Ghen'all exclaimed with disbelief. "How would it stay aloft? Would you not fear the students being swept up by a mighty breath of Gaea?" He begins to sketch a crude rendering of a flying school chased after by a worried mob of Ozians.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 04:42:18 AM »
"Isn't a flying school kinda heretical? If you worship Gaea I mean. I mean, aren't you not even allowed to have skyscrapers?"

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 11:10:27 AM »
Anya giggled a bit at the picture of the flying school. "I worship Gaea as most of my people do, and we have skyscrapers in Keras. But I better let my northern sister explain it better." Anya took back another drink.

4. The Senate shall have the power to remove the Delegate or Vice Delegate from office if they in their opinion have violated the Constitution and laws of Taijitu, broken their oath or failed to fulfill their duties, by a two-thirds majority vote.

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2016, 03:58:16 AM »
Tobias downed the rest of his drink fighting the urge to cringe before a lightheadedness washed over. "I'd rather hear it from you" he replied.

Offline Aquatoria

• For King and Country
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »
Anya smiled. She was starting to get lightheaded. "Well, my father believes it is because the ground around Ozi'pol is unstable so building high rises over it would just cause them to collapse. It soon became regulatory for all Ozian cities to be built like that. However when Keras was founded, we took a different route. We spent all of our history changing hands from being a part of the Eluvatarian kingdoms, Ozia, to the Myrorian empire to independent at times. So our city took shape in its own way. During our years as a protectorate of Ozia, Keras was ordered to tear down high rises which the Silver Republic did. However after the Second Great War, the Golden Republic reasserted its independence and built up instead of out like our northern cousins. Which also explains why they have an empire and we are merely a city-state." She blushed. "I'm sorry. I tend to ramble on." She put her hand on Tobias' lap as her other hand slipped her number into his pocket. "Perhaps we could spend some time alone together. Learn more about each other?"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:37:35 AM by Keras »

Offline Prydania

• The King of Sting
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2016, 08:45:26 AM »
He blushed, his heart starting to race. He moved his hand to grab the piece of paper from his pocket but stopped...he needed to play it cool...he smiled, felling her hand on his thigh for a moment before placing his gently on top of hers.
"I would like that" he replied, managing to sound suave, despite his blush. His mind raced, partly due to what she'd said...more about him. "It'll be fine" he said to himself as he smiled. "I'd like that a lot" he added.