Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Socioendangerment levels run from one to sixteen. Cooperation with mandatory sentencing from the Citoyen-Mediator may result in decreased rehabilitation length.

Author Topic: Minecraft Technical Issues  (Read 9475 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Minecraft Technical Issues
« on: June 23, 2015, 03:21:56 AM »
Hello, friends.

This is the thread for reporting technical issues with the server - long lag times, reappearing blocks, or anything else that bothers you.

The administration team consists of myself, Gulliver (Principlessily), and Oz (So3t). One of us will look into your problem.

Recently I converted our server to a Spigot server, and installed three mods - Essentials, WorldEdit, and ClearLag. ClearLag should help resolve some of the lag issues we've been having by clearing the world of excess entities that cause the server to slow down.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:27:08 AM by Myroria »
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
Re: Minecraft Technical Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 05:57:04 PM »
I've got a technical issue but it's got nothing to do with the taiji server... it's got Everything to do with MC login servers...
I can't log in, and password reset passes but new password is not recognized...

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »
The service interruption from the past few days should be resolved now. My apologies.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 01:30:34 PM »
Thanks My!