Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Citoyen reminder: Failure to participate in Daily Poll may result in being found guilty of enjoyment malcompliance.

Author Topic: Minecraft Again  (Read 8260 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: Minecraft Again
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2015, 02:42:08 PM »
I would prefer survival as well. It's what we did last time and worked well then.
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2015, 04:21:13 PM »
Well, I haven't played it on PC, but if you guys do a map, let me know and count me in.  My, I'll be willing to p.p. you some funds to offset the cost.

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2015, 04:38:47 PM »
I do honestly prefer survival as well, I like how it feels like the world is growing organically.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
I'll start a vote tonight on whether to use an old version or the modern one. Thanks for the offer, bigbaldben! I'll pay for the first month or two for now but if it grows and we need a bigger server I'll probably beg for money from some of you. ;)
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline AwesomeSaucer

• Citizen
  • Anyone who's Google's friend is my friend!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 05:15:10 PM »
I'll start a vote tonight on whether to use an old version or the modern one. Thanks for the offer, bigbaldben! I'll pay for the first month or two for now but if it grows and we need a bigger server I'll probably beg for money from some of you. ;)
Wonderful.  I say put up these options:

1 - Beta 1.7
2 - Beta 1.8
3 - Release 1.2
4 - Release 1.3
5 - Current Version (Will be Updated)

The options above are very different from one another, and it makes sense to have these major versions in the vote.   :clap:
--
Sincerely,

Former Citizen-Liaison of Taijitu,

Evan C.

Offline Wast

• Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2015, 07:24:52 PM »
I would be okay with using a newer version; it might give some variety and I do like having more centip- things to make. Also I feel the same way as Gulliver with respect to the mode (survival over creative).

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2015, 07:32:03 PM »
I'd prefer the newest one.  I think if you know how to play the older versions you won't have a problem with the newer ones.  It still boils down to moving blocks around, right?

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2015, 09:40:11 PM »
I think I'd prefer the new one so I have more types of blocks to create with. At the very least, I think we should give it a try and if we all hate it we can downgrade.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2015, 09:43:39 PM »
I'm fine with the newest version if everyone else is. Do you think we really need a poll, then? Everyone interested seems pretty unanimous.

Offline AwesomeSaucer

• Citizen
  • Anyone who's Google's friend is my friend!
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2015, 10:26:15 PM »
I'm fine with the newest version if everyone else is. Do you think we really need a poll, then? Everyone interested seems pretty unanimous.
I also think we should use the latest version, but a vote is always good just in case.   :)
--
Sincerely,

Former Citizen-Liaison of Taijitu,

Evan C.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2015, 11:24:03 PM »
I'm always game for it coming back

Offline The Empire

• Glory to the dark gods!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2015, 08:50:46 AM »
Interested

Join the Word Bearer legion and brin glory to the dark gods! Taijitu stalker extraordinaire - no Taijituan presses a key without my knowledge, Resident Cannibal - I prefer females, Resident ginormous dragon - It is not a good idea to mess with a dragon who is packing heavy firepower