Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: Circuit Trouble  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Circuit Trouble
« on: July 12, 2011, 02:48:05 PM »
I made a simple repeater circuit clock before that worked beautifully. Now when I do it again with the exact same design it randomly just stops working after one cycle. It shouldn't be burning out; that would involve more than one cycle and the delay is the same as when it worked before. What is happening here? I don't want to have to use piston clocks, which do still seem to work. They're bulky, one tick longer and most importantly of all noisy as all hell.

Edit: And now it appears that my torches hooked to pressure plates to develop an automatic sliding door have also arbitrary chosen to not relight.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:31:29 PM by Gulliver »

Offline Wast

• Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
Re: Circuit Trouble
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
Hmmm... I've tried to make clock circuits as well, and arrived at the same problem. It works the first time, but eventually it just... stops and then afterwards my repeaters don't even transmit current properly. How can I make NYAN now?!!?!!?!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:15:30 PM by Wast »

Offline Gulliver

• Data Dog
  • Citizen
  • Forsooth, do you grok my jive, me hearties?
Re: Circuit Trouble
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 10:33:09 PM »
I think my problem is that redstone torches don't relight after the power to them is cut. That would explain why the piston clock works, because it doesn't involve turning off torches.