Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: The more kittens we post, the faster our region prospers; the less kittens we post, the slower our region prospers.

Author Topic: Notice from the Taijitu Foreign Service  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Notice from the Taijitu Foreign Service
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:35:49 AM »
The following communique has been posted in the Taijituan embassy in Lazarus, as well:

Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu
Taijitu Foreign Service
Dromidi, 12 Ignal, AR 1

Chairman Stujenske,

The Citizen-Delegate and Citizen-Diplomats of Taijitu, on behalf of the Taijitu Foreign Service, communicate our grave dismay at your recent actions including, but not limited to, your dissolution of the Judicial District of Lazarus and your ejection and banning of the previous serving Chairman without any semblance of due process or trial.

These actions are not something the Citizens' Democracy expects of a region we maintain both on- and off-site embassies with, and something we certainly do not expect of a region that many Taijituans once admired for its activity, commitment to defenderism and sovereigntism, and revolutionary spirit. The Citizens' Democracy condemns these recent actions in the harshest terms.

The Taijitu Foreign Service, with the power bestowed to it by the Ecclesia of the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu, hereby closes its embassy with the People's Republic of Lazarus. We will be withdrawing our ambassador, Citizen Bustos, from official service here. If, in the future, Chairman Stujenske or a successor comes to their senses and restores the judicial processes that any accused Lazarene is entitled to, we will reconsider reopening this embassy.

Until then, this embassy will remain shuttered. Relations between the Citizens' Democracy and People's Republic can be considered closed.

Vive la Taijitu! Vive la Révolution Glorieuse!

Myroria, Citizen-Delegate of the Citizens' Democracy of Taijitu
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."