Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us make the whole region resound with the song of We Are The Happiest People in NationStates.

Author Topic: Lazarus Invites You To Drop By!  (Read 2863 times)

Offline The Church of Satan

• Citizen
  • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
Lazarus Invites You To Drop By!
« on: March 09, 2015, 07:58:05 PM »

Greetings friends and acquaintances of The People's Republic! As you probably know, culture here in Lazarus has been neglected. Newly appointed Culture Governor, The Church of Satan, has seen fit to change that. In an effort to restore the cultural image of Lazarus, as well as bring some fun to it, the Culture Calendar has been established. Starting March 8th, today, it goes live! Since it is the beginning of what we at Lazarus hope to be a Cultural Renaissance, we invite you to join us for Tell Me Tuesday and Flash Game Friday.

For Tell Me Tuesday, I'll play a game that requires certain decisions to be made in order to progress. You, yes you, will decide for me. This week we'll be playing The Life of a Wizard.

Write an archmage's autobiography in this 80-year 130,000-word interactive fiction! Play good or evil, man or woman, as you bring peace to the kingdom or take over the world with your sorcery. Brew potions, raise the dead, summon mythical beasts, control men's minds, and blast away your enemies.

"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.

Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!

And the bonus is it's free to play if you don't mind playing through a web browser.

Available in the Chrome store and the App store for $2.99.

This Friday Lazarus will be blowing itself to smithereens in ShellShock Live 2!

Participating players will be fighting alone or forming a team of 2-3 as they use their tank and it's multitude of weapons to annihilate one another in a variety of maps. Sound too easy? Increase the wind speed to make striking your target all the more difficult as they make use of the terrain to elude you! Don't have a kongregate account? Worry not as anyone may participate as a guest player. We recommend you place a password on your room so that you can be sure only those you invite show up. Keep an eye out for a player named TheManWithTheGun, as that is Lazarus' own Church of Satan awaiting a worthy opponent. See you on the battlefield!

The Church of Satan,
Culture District Governor

Potential clients should PM/Query/Telegram