Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: 2015 Update 1  (Read 2846 times)

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
2015 Update 1
« on: February 23, 2015, 04:00:58 PM »

People's Republic of Lazarus Foreign Update
2015 Edition (Written by Stujenske and Pergamon)

"Onward in the Glorious March to Harmony!"

Current Lazarene Government

Chairman: Stujenske (Endorsements: 140 )
Vice-Chairman: Feux

Cultural Governor: Falsea
Diplomacy Governor: Cameron
Judicial Governor: The Church of Satan
Information Governor: Ainin
General of People's Militia: Capinia

People's Congress: .. to be elected
War Marshals: Kogvuron
WA Marshal: Raylana
State Police Chief: The Church of Satan

Iron Lazarus Takes Shape
Due to the instability in the People's Republic, former Governor Stujenske has now taken on the task of Delegacy for Lazarus. One of the main issues he addressed early in his Delegacy is to increase the attention towards Lazarus's Diplomatic and Recruitment tactics.

A dedicated member of the party took his chance to engage in a Interview with Chairman Stujenske.
Lazarus - Forbidden City

Perg:"Greetings, Comrade Chairman."

Stu:"Greetings Comrade Pergamon."

Perg:"May I welcome you to your new office and ask you a few questions?"

Stu:"Of course."

Perg:"As we all know, the position of the Chairman holds extreme power in Lazarus. How do you see yourself handling dictatorial responsibilities in a efficient way that serves the interests and desires of the community?"

Stu:"Well, Comrade Perg, early on in my Delegacy I stated my main goals. First off I am currently improving the recruitment tactics that Lazarus so desperately needs. Once that is done, I will revitalize Lazarus's Diplomatic relations as well. There have also been talks about re-opening embassies with Osiris and everyone is excited."

Perg:"Since the delegacy of Chairman Funkadelia ended, the iron production within the People's Republic seems to be lower than before. What are your plans on engaging this?"

Stu:"I do not think the inactivity of the past months could be avoided honestly. My plans are to get more people not only in Lazarus, but dedicated and interested in our region in order to create a stronger community."

Perg:"One of your first steps in office was to make minor changes to the States Council. Do you think there will be more changes in the future?"

Stu:"Yes, there will be a re-election soon that will be beneficial to activity."

Perg:"You also appointed a new general to the Lazarene Liberation Army. Have you any plans for the LLA in particular?"

Stu:"With General Campinia in command, I hope to see the LLA doing more operations and creating a stronger community of defenders. I plan to start an LLA recruiting campaign as well."

Perg:"Last but not least, Comrade Chairman: Hookers and Blow for everyone?"

Stu:"That’s the only way I roll."

Perg:"Great! Thank you for your time Stu."

Stu:"No problem and thank you!"

General Funk steps down
Unfortunately, General and total badass Funkadelia has decided to step down. Lazarenes huddle in groups lamenting over their beloved General as he leaves on a large boat towards the horizon. The State Council decided that the next General for the LLA to be Campinia, who has proven to be a worthy successor. Long Live Funk and Lazarus Thanks You For Your Service! Hail Campinia!

Comrade Pergamon pushing the move to disband the congress

Upcoming elections of the People's Congress
Before the actual term has ended, the old People's Congress passed a resolution to disband. Although this decision has not been easy to make, there have been various reasons to support this move. One of them may have been the crucial inactivity of some Congressman. The upcoming reelections are a part of the revitalization of the People's Republic of Lazarus and newcommers are be granted a chance to supersede some of the old Lazarene farts that kept a claim on these positions. With the best of luck the People's Republic is looking forward to the upcoming reelections.

The People are looking for a new flag
Chairman Stujenske concluded that the old and classic national flag is pretty much outdated and suggested a change of the revolutionary banners. This move is supported by most of the people and the Republic is now searching for a new flag. Rumors within the walls of the Forbidden City leak that there is the possibility of a upcoming flag contest being held in the People's Republic of Lazarus. But only the near future will reveal the true plans of Chairman Stujenske and Cultural Governor Falsea.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:02:32 PM by Funkadelia »
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Re: 2015 Update 1
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 01:56:37 AM »
Thank you, Citizen-Comrade Funkadelia, for the excellent report. I hope Lazarus finds its feet again and joins us on the forefront of a revolutionary wave that will sweep the world!

"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."