Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let this region resound with the song of the Kitten Paw Happy-time, and be permeated with the smell of catnip and pine!

Author Topic: Hi...!  (Read 1647 times)

Offline LadyRage8 (HellaRage)

• Citizen
  • Rage on down the lane...
Hi...!
« on: December 04, 2015, 12:41:00 AM »
I'm Lady Rage. It's an old joke with friends that I'm the Rage Queen or the Reigning Queen of... well. It's the basis for my nation, HellaRage, which is based on-- heh, but enough about that. I'll get there eventually.
HellaRage was meant to be dystopian and war torn, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I failed miserably. So instead you've got a failing economy combined with low political freedoms and extremely high civil rights. We have an excellent environment, very ironic in consideration of what it's based on. I've been in Taijitu for about since I started playing NationStates but just recently realized there was a forum and wanted to get in on it.
The original origin story for how HR was going to be was that they were a angry, but peaceful, nation in their own right but were not going to back down when a war broke out between them, a nation known only as Shady, one the Calvan Empire (actual NationStates thing-- my best friend, he introduced me to the game by mistake), and KawaiiTopia. This was based around my squad at school and our personalities leading to a sort of fic I was writing-- oh, I'm a writer. I have complex backstories and characters for my plans-- about it. However, in the fic HR was war-torn and almost coldly dark, with fiery pits of despair that provide illumination in the dark smoky skies and angry citizens who don't always live in the best situation but are strong-willed and ready to fight.
Siiiiiiiiince that's not going to happen, these events such as the war and the image of the original HR are part of my backstory now. After the war, HR began to work with those 3 nations it had once fought with and has not only made peace, but is also working to rebuild itself to a great empire as it once was alongside them. It keeps hitting roadblocks from a leader who was not made to lead but has been trying her best to bring her people to greatness. The super-charged living weapons (literally, citizens taken from their nations and given powers based around what their nations were known for-- HR's girl could throw fireballs, CE's boy had impossible to injure calves and an extensive knowledge of weapons, KT's girl turns into a giant red panda, and Shady's boy can turn invisible when he pulls his hood over his head) have long since vanished from their nations and HR rebuilds without theirs.
That being said, some of my actions have disastrous unforeseen consequences. So the rebuild is slow but sure.
Um, I guess that's it. I probably went a little overboard, sorry, I was just... excited.
-LadyRage8-
Reigning queen of... on second thought no
The ragiest rage to ever have raged, and you'd better believe it.
HellaRage!

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
Re: Hi...!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 12:46:18 AM »
 :drunks:
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 02:59:40 AM »
Welcome to Taijitu, are you perhaps interested in some RP?

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Red Mones

• Citizen-Initiator
  • Minister of Corruption
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 03:55:40 AM »
Welcome!

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order