Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: More stylish University uniforms and supplies for our dear students!

Author Topic: Sensitive Joss Whedon: Politically Correct Game for the whole family  (Read 5785 times)

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
Format of the game: I'll start by stating an opinion, next person states why person above is a shitlord for making said statement, then states their own opinion. Bonus points for including the word shitlord.

I like polyester because it drys out my sweaty pits quicker than cotton.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
Re: Sensitive Joss Whedon: Politically Correct Game for the whole family
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 06:54:18 AM »
Ughh your choice in "fabrics" is deplorable, I hope your plastic track suit melts on a warm day shitlord.

I think Miley Cyrus is a genuinely good human who is probably much more intelligent than she is given credit for.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 01:35:23 PM »
If you wanted me to shit on Miley you're wrong, you shitlord, she's most def more intelligent than she is given credit for.

You can't say I can't value things outside my comfort zone when you can't evaluate star wars movies saying it's for children, adding "pew pew" sounds every time and getting the damn story facts all wrong.

Offline St Oz

• Sub-Commandante
  • Citizen-Delegate
  • www.something.com
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 03:40:15 PM »
Excuuuuse meeeee, but p-word? p-word? THAT is a derogatory word for practitioners of Polynesian Judaism, and unbeknownst to WW2 circlejerk, cis-storians, local polynesians literally killed or assimilated all polynesian jews. Watch your privilege and learn history shitlord.

I was thinking about dieting to lose some of the Christmas weight, I'm going to start eating oatmeal in the morning instead of eating my gluten-free fair-trade free-range organic eggs.

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 03:55:16 PM »
I was thinking about dieting to lose some of the Christmas weight, I'm going to start eating oatmeal in the morning instead of eating my gluten-free fair-trade free-range organic eggs.
Maybe you ought to add some flax to all your xmas meals so you become the lord of shitting all you eat, a shitlord, instead of doing it after, you ought to tone down your face filling eating-pocalypse on festive events.

JJ's Star Trek is better than JJ's Star Wars.