Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Devote pure conscience to forum maintenance like the martyr Limitless Events!

Author Topic: The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants Embassy Request  (Read 21474 times)

The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants Embassy Request
« on: September 17, 2015, 11:00:32 PM »
Hey guys,
I'm Nerdfighteria Island, Founder of The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants and I would like to suggest you accept my embassy request. The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants is a Nerdfighter region in nationstates, run by and for Nerdfighters. I'd love to affiliate my region with yours to expand the reach of The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants, and hopefully attract more people. (I don't want to steal your members, but I would like to perhaps like to acquire puppet nations at the very least...). Anyway we just want to have more embassies, and considering your Nerdfightery-ness we decided this was a good region to target.

Region Homepage

DFTBA, Aaron

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
Re: The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants Embassy Request
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 11:27:36 PM »
 :thumbsup: approved!

oh wait, we gotta vote on this.

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 04:05:14 PM »
Hello and thank you for the formal request to exchange embassies! Your application is currently being discussed by our legislative body, The Ecclesia. Once discussion concludes we will have a 5-day voting period.

You'll be informed of our decision as soon as voting concludes. Thanks again! :)

Offline Allama

• LibraryThing
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »
Thank you again for requesting an embassy with Taijitu! The Ecclesia has decided not to accept offers from newer regions with small populations at this point in time. We put effort into each embassy, assigning ambassadors and all that to maintain an active link between our regions but often the less populous ones fade away.

We do sincerely hope that your region persists, however! Please consider us again in the future once you've had a bit of time to grow.