Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Devote pure conscience to forum maintenance like the martyr Limitless Events!

Author Topic: Embassy Request: 10000 Islands  (Read 35440 times)

Offline Paffnia

Embassy Request: 10000 Islands
« on: October 29, 2015, 02:57:56 AM »
Region: 10000 Islands
Regional Forum: http://10000islands.proboards.com
Regional Population: 1,766
About: The 10000 Islands, NS' largest UCR, is a region dedicated to defending others and having fun. As our WFE says, the 10000 Islands are a picturesque archipelago of islands renowned for our white-sand beaches and blue-green waves. This region is not only a prosperous center of culture & trade, but also a well-armed defense territory. We are home to TITO, the Ten thousand Islands Treaty Organization and have over 2300 successful missions to date.

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
Re: Embassy Request: 10000 Islands
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 07:41:52 AM »
* Dyr Nasad waves

Some parts of our government are a bit sleepy right now :P but we are having elections that should fix that. You should hear some news soon

Offline Paffnia

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 07:33:57 PM »
Thanks--let me know!

Offline Paffnia

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 05:35:24 AM »
Any news on this?

Offline Wast

• Citizen
  • Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 07:58:34 AM »
The request has been accepted as of a few days ago. So something will happen soon.

In the meantime you can stare at my signature:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:00:49 AM by Wast »

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »
The request has been accepted as of a few days ago. So something will happen soon.

In the meantime you can stare at my signature:

I love your signature

Offline Red Mones

• Citizen-Initiator
  • Minister of Corruption
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 06:07:17 PM »
Me too!

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 07:09:20 PM »
Sorry for the delay - here is your embassy:

http://forum.taijitu.org/10000-islands/

(Because other people don't do their jobs >_>)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 07:11:47 PM by Dyr Nasad »

Offline Paffnia

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 12:55:21 AM »
^ The link above no longer works.

Also, our in-game embassy requests have been outright rejected or allowed to let expire at least three times now. Is something wrong? I'd be happy to address any concerns you may have!

Offline Dyr Nasad

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 05:24:00 AM »
^ The link above no longer works.

Also, our in-game embassy requests have been outright rejected or allowed to let expire at least three times now. Is something wrong? I'd be happy to address any concerns you may have!
It is a rather odd situation :P We voted to open relations with 10KI, and I made the embassy subforum after that vote.

Then our delegate decided to ignore the law, deleted the 10KI subforum, and refused your in-game embassy requests.

I'm afraid that there is not much/anything you can do atm :P just wait and hopefully things will get sorted out on our end

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 01:07:20 PM »
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Ph8zwpNyI[/yt]

Offline Paffnia

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 02:02:59 AM »
Hey, I don't know y'all's laws, and I'm not going wade into an internal debate. That said:

Re: Lazarus: As was well pointed out by Eluvatar, Dyr Nasad, and Funkadelia in the other thread, XKI put over 100 nations into Lazarus and never tried to do anything but provide numbers and follow coalition orders, so I'm unclear why that's an issue.

If interactions with XKI have been strained at points in our over-decade of existence, I regret as much, but (hopefully) those days are long past. Isn't this embassy request, as part of a larger effort at interregional outreach during my term, evidence of that? So, I would like some clarification. If your delegate does have the power to reject a duly voted embassy request, then that's unfortunate; hopefully you will change your mind. If your delegate does not have that power, though, I'd very much like to see our embassy accepted on NS and our sub-board restored on this forum. I hope this shows that I and the rest of our government are committed to establishing relations, regardless of what bumps may arise, recognizing Taijitu as an important and valued partner region.

I have decided not to maintain contact with 10k islands as their delegate was snide and dismissive of me.
If given permission by St Oz, I'd be happy to share our TG conversation and let everyone be the judge here.

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • Citizen
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 04:46:59 AM »
I would just like to thank you for your request and say that I was personally very happy to see it and support it.

I am sorry that our ducks do not appear to be all in a row at this time as to how we decide this matter.

I imagine your offer also functions as blessing for Oz to share the same conversation himself?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Delfos

• Citizen
  • Who is Aniane?
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »
I would just like to thank you for your request and say that I was personally very happy to see it and support it.

I am sorry that our ducks do not appear to be all in a row at this time as to how we decide this matter.

I imagine your offer also functions as blessing for Oz to share the same conversation himself?

I'm in full support of Oz sharing that conversation, it was for conversations like those that we elected Oz for Delegate.

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 07:16:38 AM »
I support our Delegate's position and actions on the matter.