Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: Let us become steel shields that defend the ideals of the Glorious Revolution and Taijituan democracy!

Author Topic: Aquaire AR 2 Writing Contest!  (Read 13279 times)

Offline Solclquial

• Citizen
Re: Aquaire AR 2 Writing Contest!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »
It's 1 December. Have I missed the entry thread or was the contest moved?

"I do not care how brave a president is; I do not care how many medals he may wear. I do not care how well trained his guards may be. If he violates the will of the people, he shall be eliminated." - Ferdinand Marcos

Offline bigbaldben

• Voice of the People Editor
  • The Republic of Megatridimensional Order
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2015, 09:26:00 PM »
Yeah deadline was yesterday:  http://forum.taijitu.org/college-of-the-creative-arts/boisaire-ar-2-(november-2015)/

Like I always say, not every idea is gonna work.   This went over like a lead balloon.   :D

Offline Sovereign Dixie

• I regret nothing!
  • Fuck the revolution.
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2015, 09:30:17 PM »
:( I had actually really wanted to enter this lol I've just had a lot on my plate what with the running around and rustling various jimmies.

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2015, 09:38:11 PM »
:( I had actually really wanted to enter this lol I've just had a lot on my plate what with the running around and rustling various jimmies.

Roger that.  I know a lot of people had expressed interest... maybe it was just a bad time.  I might try again in the future.   :)

Offline Solclquial

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2015, 10:44:37 PM »
It's a shame. I had an entry written about halfway through, but as the deadline neared, I found myself without the free time to finish it. We can bring this contest back someday.

"I do not care how brave a president is; I do not care how many medals he may wear. I do not care how well trained his guards may be. If he violates the will of the people, he shall be eliminated." - Ferdinand Marcos

Offline Wast

• Citizen
  • Will post an RP once I finish that novel
    • www.wast.biz
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2015, 12:16:37 AM »
Between all the other November distractions and the turmoil on the forum, I think people either didn't notice or didn't find time. I had something planned as well, but never managed to get anywhere with it.

Offline bigbaldben

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2015, 12:00:58 PM »
Between all the other November distractions and the turmoil on the forum, I think people either didn't notice or didn't find time. I had something planned as well, but never managed to get anywhere with it.

True, and I didn't promote/remind as much as I planned due to those same things.  I'll break this out again when things settle a bit.

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »
Pretty much a time issue for myself. I look forward to eventually completing the piece I was working on for the contest even sans a contest.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai: