Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

News: If a neighbor is in need of revolutionary rehabilitation, report it to the Citizen-Liaision!

Author Topic: Opening Remarks  (Read 8688 times)

Offline Myroria

• Citizen
Opening Remarks
« on: March 27, 2015, 01:29:13 AM »
I'll keep this short.

I would like to thank the Ecclesia for having faith in me - enough to elect me their Citizen-Delegate - and I would like to thank Allama for her months of service to this region. She may be succeeded, but she will never be replaced. I would like to thank my opponents al'Khem and Of the US for providing such excellent competition in the most recent elections. It was a blast campaigning with you guys; this election has been every bit as robust as I've come to expect from Taijitu.

As I said in my campaign thread, my goal for this term is to increase activity both on the in-game page and on the forum. I will be revealing these plans in greater detail in the coming days and weeks, and I hope to work closely with the Ecclesia in completing these goals. In addition, I would like to devote more of my energy to working on the Garden Party Committee - spring is coming right up and I, as well as many other Taijituans, look forward to this opportunity to open our region up to the NationStates world at large.

I have some announcements regarding the positions of Citizen-Liaison and Citizen-Diplomat:

For Citizen-Liaison I wanted to choose someone with dedication to this region, with experience in community organizing, and with a passion to make Taijitu better. I wanted someone with a near endless supply of patience - because my supply can be a little light - and someone I could work closely with on my plans to increase activity. In my mind, there was no one better for this position than our last Liaison, al'Khem. I have the utmost confidence in him, and hope the Ecclesia does as well!

For Citizen-Diplomat I wanted to preserve the two-diplomat structure we had previously. I also wanted to appoint two people who, like the Liaison, would work closely with me. As a Sovereigntist, it's also important to me that the foreign affairs aspect of the Delegacy and Foreign Service align. For this reason, I have chosen Funkadelia and Cormac as my two Citizen-Diplomats. Funkadelia accepted this role when offered to him as it gave him the opportunity to continue to serve this region using his skill set without having to be online at every update. Cormac will not be resigning his position as Initiator - I hope that by splitting the workload of the Foreign Service with Funk he can serve in both positions.

That's about it for announcements right now. Thank you!
"I assure you -- I will be quite content to be a mere mortal again, dedicated to my own amusements."

Offline Bustos

• Citizen
  • Spam Deity
Re: Opening Remarks
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:30:32 AM »
 :drunks:
 :taijitu:
 :congrats:
Allied States of Bustos (WIP)

Brought to you by Bustos

Offline Khem

• Pha bless you.
  • Citizen
  • OG-Citizen
    • Khem
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 01:42:45 AM »
I look forward to continuing to be in the service of both Taijitu and the Delegacy. Congratulations again, I look forward to the works we shall accomplish.

Peoples Confederation of Holy Isles of al'Khem
:tai: Persona :tai: Worldbuilding Guide :tai: Nation of al'Khem :tai:

Offline Eluvatar

• Tech Monkey
  • O_O
    • Taijitu.org
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 03:21:38 AM »
Great news everyone!

:P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Funkadelia

• Citizen
  • Contre nous de la tyrannie
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 03:29:11 AM »
I am excited to be taking this new role in and I am grateful to have been appointed. I am glad to provide my skills to Taijitu.
Today's date is: Today is Jocidi, 5 Cielidor AR 5 - Day 1770 of the Glorious Revolution.

Many trials make manifest
The stranger's fate, the curses' bane.
Many touchstones try the stranger
Many fall, but one remains.

Offline Cormac

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 04:46:52 AM »
I look forward to working with you and Funkadelia. Congratulations on your election!
Cormac Sethos
Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order